Since our founding in 2004, KBS CFO has provided CFO services for small businesses, helping hundreds of companies succeed. We develop strong relationships with our clients and make every effort to contribute to your success. We supply accounting services for entrepreneurs and start-ups, with a particular focus on companies that manufacture products. Our clients benefit from the narrow focus of a service-oriented company that understands the complexities of small businesses and is committed to your success.
We have experience with specific industries where we have developed a special understanding of their challenges and complexities:
- Manufacturers and distributors
- Distilleries, breweries, and environmentally-focused products
- Government contractors
- eCommerce products and services
- Serial entrepreneurs
- Professional services businesses (marketing, advertising, architects, etc.)
- Multi-state organizations looking for scalable infrastructure solutions
- Construction contractors
- Design and build firms
- Start-ups (especially those following the “lean start-up” model)
- Fast-growing businesses
"Working with the KBS CFO team, specifically Robin is nothing less than a pleasure. Every step is thoroughly explained before any decisions are made. She empowers anyone she partners with to understand the reason behind financial decisions and the options behind each door. I fully trust KBS CFO for my S-Corp and tax needs!"
- Elysia Mann