Government contractors face financial challenges different from other non-government contractors. There are many different levels of bureaucracy to deal with, from cash flow requirements to ever-changing regulations to the sheer volume of forms that must be filled out perfectly. Who wants to spend hours filling out paperwork when there’s business to be done?
KBS CFO will take care of the intricacies of CFO and accounting services for government contracting for you so that you can concentrate on what you do best: Practicing excellence in your work and winning bids.
Anticipatory CFO Services for Government Contractors
KBS CFO takes a holistic, forward-thinking approach because to us, it’s not just about the numbers. It’s about the people. We don’t just keep your books; we develop growth strategies for your business. Plus, outsourcing means you get the service you need when you need it.
Our CFO services for government contractors in the greater Washington, DC area include:
- Prepping your business for smooth audits with expected outcomes.
- Working seamlessly with auditors and tax accountants.
- Calculating indirect cost rates needed to compete for bids.
- Financial data management for accurate, timely reporting.
- Setting budgets and managing debt.
- Financial forecasting to prevent obstacles to growth.
- Staying compliant with the requirements of the DCAA, DCMA, and FAR.
KBS was started on the premise of propelling our clients to success instead of only maintaining the ledgers. That’s why we started on a virtual basis before cloud computing hit the mainstream– so we could offer a level of efficiency our clients had never experienced before. You’re dedicated to exceeding your clients’ needs, and so are we.
Discover how much outsourced CFO services for government contracting can do for you with a package designed to drive your business’s success. Contact us today to schedule a consultation–we’re always happy to hear from our community.